Saturday, July 4, 2009

Caught out for all of eternity



Well its been a while sorry about my slackness, we have been really busy at the shop this week which is what it is all about, but as you know end of financial year, and 24 hrs seem to have to become 36! hahaha

Anyhoo, there has been lots and lots of planning for some great upcoming classes and of course there is the new newletter in progress and that takes time. But inbetween all of that I had a play with the new release Home accents Cricut cartridge, and borrowed an idea from one of Kerry's page's, great work chick! and this is the result.







On another note
Isan't it funny the things that kids take pics off when they are let loose with the camera? well i have finally finished my affair with Edward and the twilight saga, and that 'stupid book' as my kids have called it, and I downloaded the camers pics today and look what my little darlings framed for all of eternity !




I guess I gotta go scrap that now! .............. until the next time S XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment