Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tim's box of Curiosities!

I never thought I would ever be so excited about a book that wasn't Twilight related ! hahaha   but Tim Holtz has delivered the goodies once again.... I have to say  all 77 pages of it are packed with ideas and inspiration, and he explains to you how to use all of his products and more.... which as a Scrapbooking shop owner is something I find myself doing everyday, but even I the 'brain of Product knowledge' as some kindly descirbe me, dont know everything, or even pretend to know everything...after all I am only human and even I have to download the brain to fit more in! hahahaha
This new CHA release  Bible ( of the art world variety ) is called  ' A Compendium of Curiosities ' by Tim Holtz    .........  & I tell ya it does answer all those curious questions!   LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

The Brain is already whirring with heaps of new ideas!!!!!   :)  I dont think the smile is wide enough! X

No comments:

Post a Comment