Friday, June 17, 2011

Cyber Crop at challenge heaven and the first one up is ...........

Challenge # 1 is  Turquoise, Yellow & White plus paint

& here is my share 
So I guess you are wanting to know how I did this ??
Well these are colour's I can say hand on heart I don't use very often, but always up for a challenge and like to do out of the norm from time to time its good to push out of your comfort zone, so here is what I did, I started with Turquoise Bazzill Bling as a background / Base  and stamped in white acrylic paint with a Tattered Angels glimmer screen  (smothered paint over it and then stamped onto the surface)
Then I gave it a generous squirt with Banana Glimmer Chalk and then with the screen in place as well .


I then added layers, as you can see in the image, I have some vintage yellow lace and netting also in Blue I was given this from a very dear friend who found it from her mother in laws wedding dress and she is 90 :) OMG it is gorgeous in real life, had she not already chopped me some I maybe would have said no it belongs in a museum ! hahahah
so here are some more close up's
 The Chippy alpha's were covered in texture paste & then painted in Pearlescent white Acrylic Paint, then inked slightly with distress ink ! :)







So anyway hope you enjoyed the tour of the layout, looking forward to seeing them all on Challenge Heaven. Good Luck girls !

No comments:

Post a Comment