Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October @ Challenge Heaven

Challenge Heaven DT entry this month is  Ebony or Ivory + Blue and Lime Green  - so I went with the Ivory (white) option - Not my usual colours and I have to say for all the stash I have -  I didn't have much Blue and Lime Green  so I improvised  - lol    out came the bottle of Adirondack acrylic paint dabber in snow white , and hey presto some clouds in the back ground and some Texture paste to texturise the background.
Here is my take on the challenge.



T. P Fluff and Stuff  is just a little nickname I have for Tom  his initials and I have always called him fluff and stuff because he has always had fluffy hair :)  and he is full of so much lovely stuff :) lol 
I stole it from H.R Puff and Stuff and I guess it just stuck from there. 
TFL  - Simone XX

No comments:

Post a Comment