Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It all happened at TWILIGHT..Then the NEW MOON set in!

Well its official I have gone totally mad!  nah only joking! This months challenge for the FACEBOOK group is 'All things spooky'  as its the month for all Hallow's.  and well I have been badgered for quite a while now by lots of you mad Twilight addicts to do a 'TWILIGHT' page,  so I succummed, on the understanding that it would only be Edward I scrapped and not any of the other Characters..... whilst doing it I think I worked out the attraction, he does have an uncanny resemblance to James Dean!  only as Edward Culen though and not as Robert Pattinson! hahaha   so anyway there they are..... the results of a Girls night Scrap! we had loads of fun.


Once I had finished that one I could not resist moving onto New Moon,   hey who knows I might just go ahead and do Eclipse & Breaking Dawn... why the heck not! hahahaha




I took full advantage of our well stocked workshop and went to town on Red Velvet Glimmermist, & Silver Bells.  Heidi Swapp Mask, Prima Flowers (just oh so appropriate for these pages)  Creative Imaginations Papers, Embossed the stamped flourishes, Basic Grey Bling Heart, Scrapbooking Bitz E C Bling Initials, and 2 crafty chipboard accent, as well as Kraft carstock, and Core'dinations new Gemstones range, Jasper ( how appropriate!hahah) and Black Tie. 

Hope you liked viewing !  until the next time    Simone  X

PS: why not head on over to Facebook & join in on this months challenge you could win a goodie pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment