Saturday, April 23, 2011

Circa 1930's

Well what a week it has been here in Sunny South Australia (or not I should say!), winter is definatly on its way, it was only 10deg  last night, and 18deg  today brrr, time to put the heating on.
  
School Holidays, Easter & Anzac Day, my 13th Wedding Anniversary ! where does the time go, anyhow its about to get really really mad for me in the next 5 days, so I though I would give you a quick share of a page almost complete (title still to be added and some titivation). But if I dont blog it now, it just might never get blogged ! it will get put into that gotta do pile, that never seems to get done, just like my ironing ! which I am pleased to say I cracked last night, but now have another 4 loads on the line awaiting my attention grrrr ! lol

I have had a  damn good play with the Kaisercraft Timeless range here, added some Distress Ink and technique wonder, created an embellishment for the corner that just seemed appropriate for the time period, throw in a bit of Tim Holtz Tissue Tape & VOILA  Pam & Pat Circa 1930's!

I only acquired these pictures of my Great Aunt's a few days ago and excited was an understatement, they were Black and White's but I though for a change I would redo in Sepia, I was quite pleased with the way they developed.  Here's a few close ups to get a better view. Cant say they are the best shots as it is now almost 2 am and the lighting isn't exactly what you would call 'Natural' :)




Thanks for looking ! 

Simone who also become's a little bit nutty at this time of night ! hehehe

1 comment:

  1. Hey Simone, love your work! Hope you are keeping well. Judith

    ReplyDelete