Friday, September 30, 2011

Definatly a kodak moment !

So glad I was given this camera that belonged to my Grandad - imagine my excitement when I discovered I could actually get the negatives developed still. - & it fit right in as one of my Favourite things for the challenge over at Challenge Heaven this month ! :)
 I was lucky enough to find the brad in the centre of the Rosette which just happens to be the same camera, in a set I had  My Minds Eye, what  stroke of luck !   the photographic apparatus card was out of a 7 gypsies ephermena pack.
Just proves there is a reason why I like collecting scrapbooking goodies you never know when you are going to use them! lol
 The black and white pictures were developed form the negatives I found in the instructions manual.
 Back ground paper is from Tim Holtz stash - chipboard clocks are Graphic 45, clips are 7 gypsies, transparent negative strip is also ...... u guessed it  ! Tim Holtz ! get the common theme now ? :)  lol
TFL - Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment