Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho its lots of work I need to get done....



Somehow I felt the need to kick back a little this weekend, and just 'do' something that has been lingering.... funny how it didn't take much persuading to follow 'the craft' those little people were in my head saying housework...scrapping..housework...scrapping... and well this time I let the Scrapper win the fight! and I managed to finish off my middle sisters album I promised her for her 40th! well she is almost 41 so I didn't do too badly..........& what did she say, ahh thats beautiful than k you so much, OMG you can really see that tooth in the front that needed filling! hahahaha
Life is great.........art is great.........there are no mistakes if it makes you happy! and boy...doesnt it make it all happy... my little piece of inner peace and SANCTITY....

No comments:

Post a Comment