Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time -- Gesso




U know I have all these ideas buzzing around my head, and when do I ever get time to do anything with them? hahahaha............. no wonder there is this thing called INSOMNIA.... or is that just something the doctors invented to give a name to 'not enough hours in the day?' Someone turn back the clock where does the time go??

I was teaching a 'not so shabby' class today, and in the blink of an eye it was over.. I spent the rest of the day playing with Gesso or Texture Paste as some of you may know it... its great stuff, but another messy one... and I hate getting my hands dirty. not LOL.....
I had to leave the shop early to pick up the kids, so it was still drying.. once its dry and I get the chance to take a pic.. I will load some so you can see what I managed to create with it.
SLEEP WELL........... I'll be thinking of all you lucky people while I am wide awake planning .... LOL
TC S XXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment