Monday, August 17, 2009

Busy..Busy...Busy

Wow what another totally amazing week, Sunday was the Scrapbooking & Stamping Fair at Wayville Showgrounds, we had an absolutely exhausting, but euphoric time, I taught classes & so did Belinda, the feedback we received was awesome.

Not only that I have received some lovely emails from customers to tell me how great a time they had at our stall, how they loved that we had such different things to the others, and how friendly polite and helpful we are. That really does make me want to beam from ear to ear, and makes all the hard work worthwhile. I want to thank my fantastic helpers though, who out of love, support me and the shop into succeding, without them I could not do all that I have so far. So thanks girls.

So to make my week even more spectacular I found out of Friday that we have made it into the finals for the Southern Times Messenger Small Business Awards! YIPPEE.... not only that we were mystery shopped, and as a result we have been put forward for the Gold & Silver awards in outstanding customer service...... OMG its just fantastic!

I have a few pics to post soon.... and I promise I will start blogging a little more....:)

Until the next time !

SimoneX

No comments:

Post a Comment