Saturday, August 22, 2009

Getting caught out


Last night (fri) it suddenly occured to me that I had forgotten to make a keepsake for my Godsons birthday! and its this sunday, so I raided the shop stash and pulled together a quickie using Basic Grey's Lime Rickey, it really is great colours for a young and funky little man... only 1 almost and already he has style! Love Ya little man XX



For this I used 3 sheets of Bazzill Bling, cut into 4 ( each one measuring 6x6").
Added covers to the front and back with 6x6 pieces of Lime Rickey, ( I used 4 different colours in the range) Isaac's name is and embossed Scrapware wooden I, and saac has been cut on the cricut shadowed, and then embossed with 3 different embossing powders.
Once all pages have been decorated and embellished I bound it all together with the BIND IT ALL. I love this baby, it makes those last minute whip ups quick and easy with basic tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment