Monday, August 31, 2009

A Day of Scrappin!

2 out of 3 of my babies have ear infections, after years of surgery with tonsils adenoids and countless fittings of grommets... and one had his grommet fall out on saturday because of the pressure of the infection, (i thought it was a piece of bone at first! haha they are a lot bigger than I thought), so I have had a few blissful days of only going out if necessary, and staying home.

It has been a great family bonding time, for 2 solid days, my little crafters have been 'creating' again.
As they grow older each day it really is apparent that I have a family of scrappers, even my husband sits down with us and 'creates' usually painting models of something, but we are still crafting together.

I can tell you though when there are 5 of us fighting for an inch of space this is the look you get in your lounge room! Good Job the camera doesnt show you the floor!



My baby girl created a page with me helping her, of our trip to The Gold Coast at the beginning of the year. she loved helping me cut some shapes with the Making Memories 'Slice', I think we did a good job together.. & the new Kaisercraft Pina Colada range just seems to fit perfectly with the colours.

She then went solo and just got on with it, using the stuff from her own 'stash'. Considering she is only 4, I think she is already a budding Scrapper, and good things are still to come. I am so proud of all my babies for there creations.

On Saturday night, for the first time in a very long time I caught up with some friends and we all scrapped and chatted all night till silly o'clock the next morning, we had a great time, and well I had a play with some Websters Pages, RW Laser Cuts Chipboard, Core'dinations Chocolate Box, and Prima Build a Swirl stamps. Here is the result of a night of giggles, strange happenings and a good time from all. LOL
There is lots more to share as well as some ATC's for an upcoming swap, but thats for another time..... sleep well..... fello night owls!
Until the next time
Simone X

No comments:

Post a Comment