Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kraft it Up!

Over at Kraft it Up , March's challenge is to add the qoute 'There is no greater gift than today" and have Kraft cardstock in it.... the rest is up to you!  well here is my take on my daughter doing 'the crab dance' at the beach.


I have used:
  •   K & Co Que Sera Sera Paper
  • Scrap FX Chippie Mermaid, that I had a complete ball shimmering with Twinkling H20's and Glimmer Glam! love love love the h20's! 
  • Tim Holtz tissue tape / stamp
  • Kaisercraft bling swirls
  • Blue Thread 
  • G C Studios 
  • Walnut Stain Distress Ink 
  • K & Co Studio 112 Trinket Tags
Here's a few close up's so you can see a little more of those H20's!  you just have to have a go with them. :)




 Thanks for looking ! dont forget to leave me a comment :)

Simone X

4 comments:

  1. WOW Simone stunning LO.. gorgeous layered detail and adore your mermaid and stitching!! Thanks for joining in at KIU this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simone ..great to see ya scrapping !!! love this and the pic is sensational ..love the colours and the embellies .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. I love your details, the stitching, the mermaid, the papers, all of it. Just beautiful and great use of the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the'love' girls, I am so excited that I have freed myself up a little to be able to start doing one or 2 challenges. :) xx

    ReplyDelete