Monday, March 28, 2011

Once Upon a Sketch

An avid journaller and recorder of history I am , imagine my excitement when I stumbled across this fabulous brand new challenge site, ONCE UPON A SKETCH Australian based but open worldwide it houses some of Aus's best on the design team, and even some very well known local one's as well. Name drop Heather Jacob, and Steph Caskin-Devlin


The first giveaway is up, supplied by there sponsor Scrapbook Nook, and take a look at this stunning kit! 
Ohh Cant wait for the challenges to begin ! :) wink wink  :) :) :) :) :0) 

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo !! Can't wait : ) looks very exciting, I'm definitely one for leaving out the journaling on my pages, so will be quite a challenge for me ! Agree, great to see some of our local ladies on the DT team !! Looking forward to seeing your take on the challenges, bring it on !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by the Imaginarium blog Simone - love your blog!
    xxxx
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete