Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A weekend of crafting!

This weekend I headed down to Port Elliott to spend a few days with friends in the country scrapping to my hearts content, completly relaxed and with no pressure. 'Just what the doctor ordered!' 
On the saturday am I taught a class at Album Memories in Port Elliott, using / demoing Glimmermist and a few of its possibilites, now for those of you interstate / overseas Port Elliott is a country town in SA, and therefore often doesnt get to have a 'hands on' experience like this.  Anyhow, here is  what we did. :)
& just a few more shares of some of the pages I completed.
This picture was taken in 1998, and was my Grandad who is no longer with us, and my Dad in England.  A special picture for me as it was one of the last times I saw my Grandad.  I had another play with my much loved twinkling H20's to colour the Heidi Swapp Invisible circle border, and also the Tattered Angels Tag. 


Another share, a trip to the Crystal Castle in QLD, such a beautiful place, had it not have been so hot I would have loved to spend more time there 'absorbing nature'.
I have used Kaisercraft range here, and cut the border away from the Die cut paper using one half on the left of the page, using the other half to use as a template and glimmermisted the artisan shape on the right behind the die cut.  Then flipped this over and used underneath the pictures on the left hand side of the page. 
The Glimmermist used was Orientla Poppy, and asian back ground stamp was used with Faded Jeans Distress Ink. 
Thanks for looking I hope you enjoyed :)



2 comments:

  1. Great job !! Love the Magic Happens PP LO : )
    too cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Layout I love your creations

    ReplyDelete